What Is Painful Intercourse(Dyspareunia)?There may be structural or psychological reasons for painful intercourse. Many women have some painful sexual intercourse that have a bad effect on their mind. The term medicine for painful intercourse is dyspareunia, which is defined as a continuous or recurrent genital pain that occurs during or after the intercourse. If a woman feels pain during sex, then immediately contact your Ayurvedic doctor as Ayurvedic medicines can get simple and quick diagnosis. Immediate treatment of your problem improves sex life, emotional intimacy and improves your self-image.
- According to the Greek language, the word dyspanchanules means difficulty in sexual intercourse. The medical literature of ancient Egyptian scrolls also describes pain during intercourse.
- Some women first experience pain during vaginal sexual intercourse.
- Dyspareunia causes can be easily researched and they can be treated better with Ayurvedic medicines.
What Are the Symptoms of Painful Intercourse (Dyspareunia)?
- Definuria’s defined symptom can occur in the early part of the vagina and the last part during intercourse.
- Pain can be different for women or unbearable.
- There may be a pain, burning sensation, beating or a stunning sensation.
- Dissatisfaction with, or disinterest in, intercourse can result.
What Causes Painful Intercourse (Dyspareunia)?Dissatisfaction with, or disinterest in, intercourse can result. Entry pain
- Not enough lubrication:It can be a reason not to foreplay before sex and to fall in estrogen levels during menopause or after delivery or breastfeeding. Medicines affecting sexual desire or stimuli may also be the reason that these medicines are antidepressants, high blood pressure medicines, sedative, antihistamines and some birth control pills.
- Injury, trauma or irritation: This includes injury or irritation from an accident, pelvic surgery, female circumcision or a cut made during childbirth to enlarge the birth canal (episiotomy).
- Inflammation, infection or skin disorder:This problem may also be due to infection in the female genital area or urinary tract. Skin related diseases in the genital area or urinary tract can also be one of the reasons.
- Vaginismus:This involuntary spasms of vaginal wall muscles can also cause sexual intercourse.
- Congenital abnormality: If the development of the vagina is not fully developed at birth, then it can also cause disparunia.
- Certain illnesses and conditions.The list includes endometriosis, pelvic inflammatory disease, uterine prolapse, extroverted uterus, uterine fibroids, cystitis, irritable bowel syndrome, haemorrhoids and ovarian cysts.
- Surgeries or medical treatments.Scarring from pelvic surgery, including hysterectomy, can cause painful intercourse. Medical treatments for cancer, such as radiation and chemotherapy, can cause changes that make sex painful.
- Psychological issues.Anxiety, depression, anxiety about your physical presence, and intimacy can reduce the stimulus, which can cause pain during intercourse.
- Many times the muscles of the pelvic floor are tight due to stress, which can cause pain during intercourse.
According to Ayurveda massage in this disease is beneficial when an effective oil massage is done on the body, it is beneficial. Massage the pelvic area with a sesame oil or a medicinal oil called “Bala tala” to remove diparunia’s pain. Bala oil oil is completely oil of sesame oil. There are extremely beneficial problems related to both pain and reproductive system.
Ayurveda says that Bala, also known as Sida Cordifolia, is a powerful herb which has been used for years in the field of medicine. It is used to overcome many types of diseases and pain, anxiety, impairedness, degenerative disorders, and sexual disorders. This medicinal oil can be bought from any Ayurvedic herb seller. .
Ayurvedic medicines are given to diagnose the problem of painful intercourses on our clinic. These medicines are used to relax the patient in very short time.
NORMAL : One Month Course Rs. 5,000.
SPECIAL : One Month Course Rs. 10,000.
Note: Time duration varies with patient to patient.
if you are facing more problems, please consult to the Doctor.