Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS):Polycystic ovary syndrome is also called PCOS. Women develop disorders in the endocrine system in their reproductive time. A Small fluid-filled sacs starts developing on the woman’s ovary. This disease has been given a name and it is called Stein-Leventhal syndrome. During this problem the menstrual cycle may change and the speed of the hairs increases. Due to this problem many women may have other problems like sterility. No specific reason has been given for this. Treatment of this disease has been recommended in the beginning itself. If the patient reduces his weight, then he may reduce the problem of insulin resistance, type 2 diabetes, high cholesterol, heart disease and high blood pressure.
During PCOS female hormone levels may also be affected. Birth control pills can cure women’s hormone imbalances and improve symptoms as well. In this situation, fertility may also be affected. If the woman facing the problem of PCOS wants to be pregnant then there are various remedies for her. The best remedy is Ayurvedic treatment. Many women who do not have a PCOS have ulcers on their ovaries, so polycystic can be misleading. You can have a cyst, and you can not.
Symptoms of PCOSA woman is aware of the symptoms of PCOS during her first period. Although some women have high weight, they have PCOS, but they have difficulty in getting pregnant.
- Menstrual periods do not come at the time – It is the biggest sign of irregular periods at a young age.
- Sudden weight gain – In this yoga, obesity increases in most women’s body.
- Hirsutism- Growing of unwanted hair on the chin can not be just hormonal changes, it may also be a symptom of this disease, apart from hair fall, on the body and face, on the chest, on the stomach, on the thighs on the back or Hair growth on the feet of the feet is also its symptom.
- Emotional upheaval – To be emotional about something quickly, to be more worried, Inconvenient irritability can be an indication of this disease.
- Infertility – This problem is seen in infertility, which can be cured with new techniques like in vitro fertilization, after which the egg develops in the womb of a woman naturally. PCOD is one of the main causes of infertility in women.
- Acne on the face- Symptoms of stains on spots on face, neck, arm, chest, thighs etc. in ovari, oil face
Causes of PCOS
- Excess insulin.Insulin is a kind of hormone produced in the pancreas where the cells supply sugar and if the cells are insulin resistant then the level of sugar may increase. More insulin can increase androgen production, causing problems in the ovulation.
- Low-grade inflammation.White blood cells protect the body from infection. The low grade swelling word is related to the white blood cells’ production of substances to fight infection. According to the information, women with PCOS have low swelling, which stimulates the polycystic ovary to make androgens, due to which women may have heart and blood vessel problems.
Beneficial treatment for PCOS has been described in Ayurveda and powerful herbs are described for this disease, which is used to improve the reproductive system and also provide relief from the problem of swelling and hormonal imbalance. Ayurvedic medicines are given to treat PCOS in our clinic, so that the patient gets benefit in less time. The medicines given by us improve the problem of digestive disorders, weight gain, insulin sensitivity. If you want to get rid of this disease then you can contact us at the clinic located in Delhi.
NORMAL : One Month Course Rs. 5,000.
SPECIAL : One Month Course Rs. 10,000.
Note: Time duration varies with patient to patient.
if you are facing more problems, please consult to the Doctor.